If you've found your way to this post, either you really want to know more about my blog and me, or I've not updated my blog since this post...hello anyway!
I have a ridiculous amount of hobbies. So many, in fact, that I have piles of hobby things and none of them have been touched in a while. For example, I cross-stitch and I have over 200+ cross-stitch kits to be completed thanks to a magazine I collected a few years ago. Imagine that with jigsaw puzzles, card-making, scrapbooks, reading, writing and anything to do with Fairies. My office is full of piles of books, notebooks, jigsaw puzzles and boxes containing a variety of hobby things, not to mention the ornaments.
So, it's time I organised myself, stop collecting and started doing, and my thinking is that if I do a blog then it'll spur me to do the hobbies, rather than be in the habit of collecting them. Hopefully I'll be able to make a load of blog friends too and we can trade tips, reviews and the like.
My blog will be made up of the following:
- Any projects that I'm working on like cross-stitch kits, scrapbooks, and card-making.
- Book reviews. There's 300+ books sitting in my office needing to be read and I like reviewing, keeps me writing.
- Writing. I like writing. I'm writing two novels at the moment with a notebook full of ideas to be worked on. Maybe one day someone will want to publish them but I'm just having fun writing them at the moment.
- Day Zero Project. Another thing to get me organised and doing stuff with my life rather than idling along. It's a wonderful site to help you set goals out and achieve them.
- And maybe some ramblings in general. I like to ramble. Especially when I'm excited about something.
There you have it. That's me and my ability to horde everything in my life! Join me and comment so I can follow your blog too.