Tuesday, 26 October 2010

My Week in Reading

Think of My Week in Reading like Kristi's (The Story Siren) In My Mailbox...only what you've read this week instead of what books you've received for the week. 

Guys...I've read this many books...

 Alright, you got me. I read this many books...
Still not buying it? Okay...this is what I read this week...
Well, to be more specific, I read 2 books that were rolled into one, so it's one step up from last week but no where near where I should be now! I'm just not getting out of this reading slump, even though the week started so promising. I read the first book in the bind-up in less than a day.
  Wicked: Witch & Curse (Amazon UK) by Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie. Holly Cathers is cruelly ripped away from her life in San Francisco when her parents and best friend die in a tragic accident, and the woman she was meant to live with inexplicably takes ill. She is off to live with the aunt her father hadn't spoken to in years and her two daughters (husband is there too...just). Strange things start to happen with her family history racing into the forefront of everything.
 As well as Nanny Returns, I shall get reviews for them up here this week as things around me settle a bit more.
So readers, what have you been reading this week?

No comments: