Wednesday, 27 October 2010

National Novel Writing Month 2010!

I can't believe it's here already! Where has this month gone? Actually...where has the year gone?

Someone mentioned on Twitter it being nearly November and I had this moment of thinking, 'There's something about November...but what?' Then I looked at my great big to-do poster on my notice board and under November, in great big green letters, it said, 'NATIONAL NOVEL WRITING MONTH!' I've no idea how it escaped me that it was looming. I've planned nothing. Luckily, I've got a couple of story ideas floating round in notebooks that I haven't used yet, so I'm gonna pick one of those and work on the plot tonight. I've never been so disorganised for it since I did my first one in 2006.

Anyway, are you taking part? Buddy me if you are...please?: http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/177761

1 comment:

Nicky said...

Good luck with NaNoWriMo :D