Wednesday, 20 October 2010

'Waiting On' Wednesday: Out For Blood

'Waiting On' Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. Totally jumping on the bandwagon with this event. (Image Source)

Out for Blood by Alyxandra Harvey

- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing Plc
- Release Date: 1st November 2010

Amazon.co.uk summary:

Hunter Wild just wants to get through her last year at the secret Helios-Ra Academy. To do so, she'll have to betray her grandfather, date a vampire and possibly take down the entire League - all before the end of term. 

 Loved the first two books, My Love Lies Bleeding and Blood Feud more than I thought I would. I find the lineage of Vampires intriguing and that they can be born and turn at a certain age is something that I'm loving 100%. At least I don't have long left to wait to see what happens next.

No comments: