Saturday, 20 November 2010

2011 Debut Author Challenge

Hosted by the Story Siren

It's that time of year to sign up for the debut author challenge which Kristi over at The Story Siren hosts. This is my first time actually doing a reading challenge publicly. I've got my own personal reading challenge, and reading challenges I've done by myself without publicly announcing it, just did it to see if I could. So here I am, signing up for it.

You can get all your info and how to sign up here.

Here's the list I'm trying to work through along with my many other books:

Timeless
Being Billy
My Sister Lives on the Mantelpiece
Unearthly
Angelfire
The Lipstick Laws
Paranormalcy
Entwined
The Near Witch
Dark Mirror
Divergent
Hereafter
Starcrossed
Die for Me
The False Princess
The Latte Rebellion
XVI
Across the Universe
The Iron Witch
Here Lies Bridget
Forsaken (The Demon Trappers)
Halo
Entangled
The Iron King
My Soul to Take
The Replacement
Firelight
Between Shades of Grey
Angel Kiss
Soul Beach
Haven
Wither
Darkness Becomes Her
Falling Under
Other Words for Love
Where I Belong
Wake Unto Me
Bumped
The Goddess Test
Hourglass

2 comments:

the story siren said...

Thanks so much for joining the challenge! looks like you've got a great list of titles! happy reading and good luck!

kirsty at the overflowing library said...

an awesome selection of books - good luck with the challenge. I am a new follower!!