Saturday, 4 December 2010

Off the Shelf Challenge

I'm throwing my hat in for this challenge, Off the Shelf hosted by BA Reading Challenges. The gist of the challenge to is to read those multiplying books off your shelf that you already own and have been sat there for months, maybe years (some of mine are older than my animals!) and get that TBR pile right down over 2011. This will also kick me into touch with get my Personal Reading Challenge done.

For more information and to grab a button to put on your blog go here. This post will be where I update what I've read, I don't have any in mind just yet, because I've got all of December to get through and I don't know what I'm reading through it.

I'm going hardcore and taking on the Buried level, which is 126-200 books.

1. I Am Number Four
2. Real Mermaids Don't Wear Toe Rings
3. My Soul to Lose

No comments: