Saturday, 4 December 2010

Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge 2011





Another reading challenge I'm taking on for 2011. This one is hosted by The Book Vixen and you can find her blog post about this challenge here. The challenge is basically read more books in 2011 than you did in 2010.

I know 2010 is not over yet and there's still reading time left, but I know if I knuckle down I can get some good reading done in 2011, so I'm heading for the hardest challenge level: I'm On Fire - Read 16+ more books.

I'd put a list here of what I'm going to read, but I still don't know what I'm going to attack out of my TBR this month, so I'll just leave this post to be my little update area for my list.

1 comment:

The Book Vixen said...

Thanks for participating in the reading challenge! I'm doing the I'm on Fire level too :)