Saturday, 4 December 2010

ToBeReMo

Think NaNoWriMo only reading, not writing. For more information visit here. It's a great little challenge having neglected my reading a fair bit in November due to me procrastinating (and not winning) NaNoWriMo. It even has it's own hashtag on Twitter for updates: #ToBeReMo

There's 6 levels and I'm challenging myself to the Insane level (11-13 books). It runs through December, so quick, join in the fun. I figure if this is on my blog, I'll get my reading mojo on again. So here goes...

1. From Notting Hill with Love...Actually by Ali McNamara
2. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
3. Pictures of Lily by Paige Toon
4. Mrs Fry's Diary by Mrs Fry
5. Confessions of the Sullivan Sisters by Natalie Standiford
6. A Weekend with Mr Darcy by Victoria Connelly
7. The Good Man Jesus & the Scoundrel Christ by Philip Pullman
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.

EDIT: (1/1/2011) So, didn't quite get to the thirteen I was hoping for. I blame Christmas ;).

No comments: