Thursday, 6 January 2011

100 Books in a Year Reading Challenge 2011


I'm joining one last reading challenge for 2011. Don't want to overkill on trying to make myself read books when others keep staring at me from the TBR piles. This one I couldn't overlook, because I was aiming for this anyway, what with doing my personal reading challenge.

Anyway, the challenge is as it sounds; read 100 books or more throughout 2011. Make a blog post about doing it then add your post link to Book Chick City's blog post to be added to the challenge. For the full set of rules, head over to Book Chick City's blog.

I'll keep updating this post with the books I've read through the year.

1. No & Me
2. Katy Carter Wants a Hero
3. The Lucky One
4. I Am Number Four
5. City of Bones
6. The One Before the One
7. To the Moon & Back
8. Paranormalcy
9. Real Mermaids Don't Wear Toe Rings
10. My Soul to Lose
11. My Sister Lives on the Mantelpiece
12. The 13 Secrets
13. Anna & the French Kiss
14. Across the Universe
15. A Simples Life
16. The Spook's Bestiary
17. Hereafter
18. Timeless
19. The Espressologist
20. Hunger
21. Rage
22. Kate's Wedding
23. R.S.V.P.
24. Die for Me

No comments: