Monday, 22 August 2011

Bout of Books Read-a-thon


Today I signed up for On a Book Bender's read-a-thon. It's last for a week (22/08/11-28/08/11). The aim is to read as much as you can, when you can through the week. You can click the button above or here to find out more and sign up for it. 

Main goals:

- to read all my library books
  •      Blood Promise
  •      Spirit Bound
  •      Last Sacrifice
  •      The Time Twister
  •      The Blue Boa
  •      The Castle of Mirrors
  •      Wicked: Legacy & Spellbound
  •      Wicked: Resurrection
- to read some Netgalley books
  •      Lost Voices
  •      Spellbound
  •      The Juliet Spell
  •      The Mephisto Covenant
  •      Wanderlove

I'm always optimistic when I start these read-a-thons on how much I can read, but I know very well I won't complete those two lists. I'll be happy if I can just read the library list. Especially as I'm working and currently starting up a new venture. I'll update this post every day.

Books Read: 3
Pages Read: 1317

List of books read:
Blood Promise (Vampire Academy 4) - Had already started, so half a book really.
Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy 5)
Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy 6)

Round-up: So I knew I wouldn't get through all the books I'd listed, but in my defence, look at how many pages I read! Those VA books be big! :D


No comments: