Tuesday, 25 October 2011

Bout of Books Read-a-thon Take 2


A bit late in the posting of this (again) but this week I'm taking part in the second Bout of Books read-a-thon over at On a Book Bender. You basically read as many books as you can in the week. It's not a race and you go at whatever speed you're comfortable with.

My goal is to read at least 7 books. I'd really like to aim for maybe 10.

The books I plan on reading are:

A Beautiful Darkness (40% remaining to read coming into the start of the read-a-thon)
Hourglass
Haunting Violet
The Replacement
The Spook's Destiny
The Iron Witch
Spook's: I am Grimalkin
The Ghost and the Goth

If I'm doing really well then I hope to tackle these:

Dash & Lily's Book of Dares
Past Perfect
The Perfect Hero

Monday
Books read: 0
Currently Reading: A Beautiful Dark
Pages read: 10% (It's on the Kindle)

Tuesday
Books read: 0
Currently Reading: A Beautiful Dark
Pages read: 20%

Wednesday
Books read: 1
Currently Reading: Haunting Violet
Pages read: 136 + last 10% of A Beautiful Dark

Thursday
Books read: 1
Currently Reading: Haunting Violet
Pages read: 102

Friday
Books read: 2
Currently Reading: Hourglass
Pages read: 114

Saturday
Books read: 2
Currently reading: Hourglass
Pages read: 56

Sunday
Books read: 2
Currently reading: Hourglass
Pages read: 142

31st October - update
So once again I didn't read as much as I intended to. Work was stressful this month so my mind was constantly elsewhere whilst trying to read. Maybe next time I'll actually get a book a day read. I remain ever optimistic that I can do better than this!

No comments: