Friday, 3 February 2012

Fifteen Friday/Guest Post: Celia Rees (This is Not Forgiveness Blog Tour)

Today we have a fantastic guest on the blog today. Celia Rees has kindly taken part in my new blog post series called '15 Friday' as part of the blog tour for her new book, This is Not Forgiveness.

Celia Rees studied history at university before going on to teach English in comprehensive schools. She has used her passion for the past and her love of literature to create much-loved novels such as the highly acclaimed Witch Child and its sequel Sorceress, as well as Pirates!Sovayand The Fool’s Girl. Her new book, This is Not Forgiveness, is available in paperback and eBook now.



Last movie watched?
The Awakening

Favourite meal?
Peking Duck
  
Mac or PC?
Up to now, I’ve always used a PC, but I’ve just bought a Mac.

On average, how many books do you read a year?
It’s hard to say. I read scores of books while I’m doing research. I also review and read for my own pleasure, so hundreds probably.

Left or right handed?
I’m left handed.

What would your superpower be?
Super Intellect with X Ray Vision. 

Tea or coffee?
Coffee 

What’s your worst habit?
Procrastination 

Earliest memory?
Falling out of the pram just before I was supposed to have my photo taken.

What noise do you love/hate?
I like the sound of falling water, hate ipods/mp3s leaking tinny music on the train or the tube.

Favourite season?
Spring 

Optimist or pessimist?
Pessimist 

Last song you listened to?
Waterfall – Stone Roses 

What 3 items would you take with you on a desert island?
Swiss Army Knife, strong twine, Ray Mears’ survival manual 

If you could interview anyone from any point in time, who would it be and why?
William Shakespeare. I’d like to ask him where he got his ideas from.


Thanks Celia for stopping by for 15 Friday and thank you to Emma from Bloomsbury.


Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/theofficialceliareesfanpage

No comments: