Friday, 16 March 2012

Fifteen Friday: Laura Clempson

Fifteen Friday is a weekly event of the same 15 questions put to different guests on the blog!


Today we have the fabulous Laura Clempson, creator of Cupcakes for Clara! She's a nifty, talented, creative type and I'm so excited that she's here answering the questions!

1. Last movie watched?
 Bridesmaids. I wasn’t too fussed about watching it, but it was on our online rental list and actually surprised me. It was definitely better than I expected.


2. Favourite meal?
Roast dinner – nut cutlets, roast potatoes, veg, gravy… mmm!


3. Mac or PC?
Mac – always!


4. On average, how many books do you read a year?
Do picture books count? If they do it must be thousands. If not, then not nearly as many as I would like.


5. Left or right handed?
Right.


6. What would your superpower be?
The ability to add extra hours into the day. I just can’t seem to ever fit everything in, so having a few extra hours here and there would be really helpful.


7. Tea or coffee?
Tea. I don’t drink coffee at all – I always want to, but I don’t really like it. Sorry! I could drink tea all day.


8. What’s your worst habit?
 Getting stroppy when I’m tired. I can’t help it!!


9. Earliest memory?
Being woken up by my mum in the middle of the night & thrown into the bath because my little brother had been sick in my hair. Nice huh?!


10. What noise do you love/hate?
 I love the sound of my two little ones giggling, especially if they’re making each other laugh. I really hate people whispering in my ear. I don’t know why, and not any particular things, just whispering really close gives me the shudders.


11. Favourite season?
Winter. I just adore Christmas & the whole build up to it. Winter is so cosy – chilly walks, hot chocolates, open fires, cuddling up watching films, candle lit baths, roast dinners, Christmas decorations. Oh yes, winter is perfect.  


12. Optimist or pessimist?
 A mixture of the two but probably slightly more pessimist. That’s sad isn’t it? Luckily I have an eternally optimistic husband to balance things out.


13. Last song you listened to?
 Guess I’m a Fool by Hugh Laurie. I’m so excited - we’re going to see Hugh Laurie’s tour in July. Cannot wait!


14. What 3 items would you take with you on a desert island?
 Ooh, that’s a toughie. If it could it include a new-fangled charger that runs on coconuts then my iphone, a notebook, & sun cream.


15. If you could interview anyone from any point in time, who would it be and why?
 Katherine Hepburn. I absolutely adore her. Or maybe James Stewart – but I might faint from excitement! For no particular reason other than it would be amazing to meet them.

Thank you so much for having me!

You can follow Laura on Twitter and be sure to visit her Etsy shop and indulge in some of her amazing Clara products! Do it now!

No comments: